Friday, November 20, 2009

DJ MONTY WITH THE DOPE SOUND HAS GOT LOVE FOR WHITNEY HOUSTON AND HER FAMILY!!!!!!!

DJ MONTY WITH THE DOPE SOUND HAS GOT LOVE FOR WHITNEY HOUSTON AND HER FAMILY!!!!!!!


F.Y.I....THIS IS AN OLD POST BUT I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE FITTING IN REGARDS TO THE HOLIDAYS.
So it's the day after the big Whitney Houston interview on the Oprah Winfrey show and I finally realize why they had to do a two part interview,(suspense building!!!!!!)
The biggest reason is that it's Whitney goddammit!!!!!How big can you get?!!!!!And Oprah!!!!WOW!!!!!

Although I did'nt see part 2 of the interview I can only comment on what I saw and with that being said....

Can we give Whitney an applause?!
Can we give Whitney a big hug?!
Can we embrace her mother and her daughter for wanting her to do better?!

Let's be honest with ourselves when Whitney described the hell and isolation that she went through did we not see ourselves?She bacame a mirror and through this we saw Whitney Houston as our daughter,our mother,our aunt,our grandmother,our sister,our brother,our cousin,the woman who does your wife's hair,our barber,our doctor,your babysitter because all those people shared her plight.I can't think of one single person is perfect and without error.In writing this I also have to ask for forgiveness because there was a time that I myself was Whitney Houston basher and I even said made comments regarding her daughter.I understand that that was not fair because like she expressed in the interview she is a human and she just wanted to have a normal life outside of her fame and her daughter suffered the consequences because of who her mother was.

I think that we should have a newfound sensitivity for celebrities just as we do normal people.I think that because these people make millions to billions of money we feel like that they are exempt from just good old fashion t.l.c and healing.I think that we need to pray for our celebrities as well as those that are not famous,Celebrities are humans at the end of the day just like us but they get persecuted ten times worse because they are magnified in the public eye.

At the end of it all,I have a newfound respect for her and I fell in Whitney all over again because of her honesty.She has become pure to me and it shows that in life redemption is never too far behind.

In regards to Bobby Brown,I do not advocate the things that he did or did not do but i do believe that he needs help just like his ex-wife chose to seek.I refuse to pass judgement and also keep in mind that we have only heard Whitney's side of the story but for what it's worth she did a very noble thing.I also want to give praise to her mother and her family who stepped in to break the chains of destruction that held her loved for so long.

Don't let death be the reason that we comment or blog on something or someone that we can start to help today.

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment